Automatic Swing Operators
Are normally used for directional or one-way pedestrian traffic. Typically, one door is used for ingress and another for egress.
• Can be low energy (knowing act activated with push plates)
• Fully automatic applications require guide rails to protect the swing area of the door panel
• Complete packages or operator with header and drive arm
• Mounted as overhead concealed or surface mounted for push/pull applications
• Available in single, pair or double egress configurations